What tech stack did we choose:
There were some challenges such as:
the first app version that was developed before was old and inconvenient for clients.
Project Requirements Analysis and Business Intelligence:
Production and Solution development:
• negotiation, commercial offer;
• formation of UI components and adding API;
• full check, preparation of all working links, beta testing called Friends&Family (for us sent “live” SIM cards that were constantly changing).
• stabilization and improvement of solution functionality;
• gathered and analyzed the requirements for the project; implementation;
• preparation and legalization of documentation.
1. The number of users has reached 2X by integrating with the bank.
2. Launched the first version of MVP in 3 months.
3. Created an investment - attractive app that attracted a new round of investments for our client.
4. Increased the company’s income by selling SIM cards using the renewed mobile app.
lacking clear structure with delineation of responsibility (Web + Mobile + Security);
deficiencies in qualified technical staff.
1. Increase sales of SIM cards and the functionality of ordering a SIM card by creating a mobile app;
2. Increase the number of users by integrating with the bank and creating a bank with client functionality in this app;
3. Reduce the time span from product development to its adoption and everyday use by clients (provide a quick start).
Tasks client wanted to solve?